Congrats to Eric Self, Charles Nilsen, and Don Gates, the first, second, and third place winners (respectively) of 2 Warps to Neptune’s second quiz!
Eric got a perfect score—30 out of 30. He guessed on a few, he says, and it helped that the Thriller CD has been in his car since last October. Charles got 23 out of 30, and Don got 19 out of 30. Thanks for playing, everybody. Next time I’m going to do something a little different, so stay tuned.
Here’s the answer key to quiz part deux:
- b (Donkey Kong Jr.)
- a (Belloq in ceremonial robe)
- Pyromania by Def Leppard
- c (Cthulhu Mythos) Note: as Glen B. pointed out via email, it was actually the third printing that was missing the Cthulhu Mythos.
- a (Krull)
- b (Ronin)
- f (Atari 7800)
- c (Five)
- b (Gorf)
- Angel, Beast, Cyclops, Iceman, Marvel Girl
- e (The Pick-up Artist)
- c (The Fall Guy)
- b (Micronauts Rocket Tubes)
- b (Parker Stevenson)
- f (Tom Savini)
- g (Camelot 3000)
- Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’, Baby Be Mine, The Girl is Mine, Thriller, Beat It, Billie Jean, Human Nature, P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing), The Lady in My Life